Our ability to deliver a quality product and services stems from years of collective experience. Our team is made up of individuals who are passionate about creating a better future for residents by giving buildings that are struggling a new lease on life, and it is our team’s years of real estate and public service experience that makes all of this possible.
- Public Officials
- Public Officials hold the promise of the community on their shoulders and have a responsibility to ensure the productive growth of their city or town. With limited resources and an ever-increasing list of requests, they must maintain perspective and operate with everyone’s interests in mind.
- Private Participants
- Private Participants, whether offering property or services, understand that far more can be accomplished with the support of an engaged municipality and the various stakeholders that represent it. Participation in successful projects means understanding the entire landscape, providing value and seamlessly integrating into the equation.
- City Staff
- City Staff, faced with many similar issues as the public officials with whom they work, are tasked with turning the overarching vision into reality. Budgetary pressures are paramount and complicating matters more are the varying needs of citizens, private service providers, and property owners.
- Community Members
- Community Members are proud of where they live and want to see their towns and cities thrive for those that live there now and future generations. Confidence is placed in elected officials to promote progress and members of the community have strong opinions as to what will make it a place they are proud to call home.
Areas of Emphasis
- Adaptive Re-Use and Redevelopment
- Community Revitalization
- Historic Preservation
- Urban Infill
- Economic Development
- Municipal Relations
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Building/Enabling Community Equity